Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
All visual media presented by us in this app is owned and/or licensed by WTW and is provided as part of our service to our users. The use of this service does not convery ownership or any other rights regarding these media to you.
Our Service allows you to create, post, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, photos, videos or other material referred to as photos and related terms, postcards, sticker, or visual media. You understand that you are responsible for all data charges you incur by using the Services. You also understand that your use of our content within communication mediums it is intended for may be viewable by others. And you agree to abide by our Prohibited Activities Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time. When you created posts that feature our media and your words and statements, the portion created by you is known as your User Content.
The app and related services are not intended to create or share content that could in any way cause harm or violate any local or international laws. It is not allowed to share or create User Content using this Service that will in any way violate the law. We are not responsible for the User Content created using this Servicei and actively work on reviewing and such content if discovered or reported to us.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and any claims arising therefrom, and that WTW is not responsible or liable for any User Content or claims arising therefrom. While we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to review, screen, and react to User Content at any time and for any reason.
You may not access or use the Service for any purpose other than that for which we make the Service available. The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Service, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Use the Service to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Service and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
5. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
8. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service.
9. Attempt to impersonate another user or person.
10. Use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
11. Use the Service as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Service and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
12. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a portion of the Service.
13. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service, or any portion of the Service.
14. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Service to you.
15. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
16. Copy, adapt, or emulate the Service’s software.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Service or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Service.
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Service. This includes actions which may not be disparaging, tarnishng, or otherwiese harmful on their own nevertheless prove as such when represented with our media and or brand.
21. Use the Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You further agree to abide by any third-party terms that apply to the Services or when posting reviews of What to Wear, including the iTunes App Store, Google Play, or Amazon App Store.
WTW respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below(“Contact Us”) with the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability including notification or explanation to you.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the South Korea and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the WTW name or any of the WTW trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding What to Wear, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding WTW or the Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise ("Feedback"), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of WTW. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledging or compensating you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). We like hearing from users, but please do not share your ideas with us if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by WTW.
WTW has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that WTW shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
1. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Services, you may be exposed to materials from others that you may consider offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, and agree to accept that risk. Views expressed on our website or through our Services do not necessarily reflect our views. We do not support or endorse certain content posted by you or other users. Certain content from others may be incorrectly labeled, rated, or categorized.
2. Although we do what we can to provide security measures to protect your content, we are not liable for any damages resulting from the disclosure of your content.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND WTW MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (b) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE; OR THAT (c) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will WTW or the WTW Parties be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from (a) the use of, or inability to use, the Services; (b) the provision of the Services or any materials available therein; or (c) the conduct of other users of the Services, even if WTW has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Services. Your only remedy against WTW for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content is to stop using the Services. If, notwithstanding these Terms, WTW is found liable to you for any damage or loss that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services or any content, WTW’s liability shall in no event exceed $100. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
1. You can stop using our Services at any time.
2. We may add, modify, or remove features or functionalities, and we may suspend or stop a Service. We may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
3. In case there are any fees you paid for or in regards to our Services prior to termination, such fees are not refundable. In addition, termination of your account does not relieve you of any payment obligations.
4. If the Service is terminated or discontinued, then we will make reasonable effort to notify you and provide an opportunity to retrieve your content. If your group administrator terminates your access to a Service, then you may no longer be able to access content that you or other members of the group have posted to a shared workgroup or shared workspace.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via banner notice across its page or other means possible and appropriate for the type of notice provided. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.